The One and Only

                                                          'You'll never know if you never try...


                                                            I know it ain't easy giving up your ♥
                                                            I know it ain't easy giving up your ♥
                                                                      NOBODY'S PERFECT


                                                           I know it ain't easy giving up your ♥
                                                                  Trust me I've LEARNED it


                                                                   I grow fonder every day
                                                                   LOSE MYSELF IN TIME
                                                                  Just thinking of your face

                                                               I'll protect U cuz I ♥ U so much!

                                                              Come on and give me a CHANCE
                                                      To prove I am the one who can walk that mile
                                                                         Until the end starts...'

Quotes: Adele "One and ONLY"- remarkable song!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment